Welcome to the College Hill Forum community council website.
The Forum represents all residents of College Hill, one of Cincinnati’s largest & most vibrant neighborhoods. Founded in 1967, the College Hill Forum is a nonpartisan civic organization that engages all citizens in open dialogue. The Forum was created to work with the City of Cincinnati and City Council to advocate for the development and implementation of social, cultural, educational, recreational and environmental programs that will benefit College Hill. The Forum is the official voice of the community when dealing with the City of Cincinnati on issues and initiatives that affect us all College Hill.
The College Hill Forum meets the 4th Tuesday of every month (except August and December). All residents, businesses and organizations are welcome to attend meetings. You do not have to be a member to attend. (But annual dues are just $5.00 per person or $7.00 for a family membership.) When it is safe to do so, in-person meetings will resume being held at the Recreation Center at 5545 Belmont Avenue just west of Hamilton Avenue.
The agenda for each meeting includes:
- Safety and crime prevention updates by District 5 police officers.
- Fire and medical emergency activities reports by College Hill’s Engine 51 firefighters.
- Information about any upcoming neighborhood events
- Development updates by CHCURC (College Hill Community Urban Redevelopment Corporation)
- Reports from other College Hill organizations
- Open for residents to speak on issues important to them, ask questions, get answers or assistance from the Forum.
- Guest speakers and/or presentations about topics of interest to College Hill residents and businesses