College Hill Forum (CHF) Officers
- President – Preside at monthly membership meetings and monthly board meetings, calling the meetings to order. Develop agenda for both meetings with input from and in collaboration with the board. Build relationships in the community (residents, organizations and stakeholders) and City Council (members, elected officials and administration). Appoint Chairs of committees in conjunction with board of directors. Communicate regularly with Committee Chairs.
- Vice President (VP) – Work closely with the President on regular matters of the Forum. Serves as liaison to committee chairs who create action plans for their individual committees. Works with rest of the Board to suggest and consider strategies to meet the needs of the neighborhood, including possible additional new subcommittees if needed. The VP normally attends monthly City Council Neighborhoods Committee either in person, by Zoom or via watching City Cable broadcasts and reports updates and/or opportunities back to the President and the Board. The VP also normally attends scheduled Invest in Neighborhoods monthly (currently via Zoom), reporting similar updates and/or opportunities back to the President and the Board. Presides over monthly CHF membership and board meetings in absence of the President. In collaboration with the rest of the Board, build good relationships with residents and other CH organizations for the good of the community.
- Secretary -Keep the minutes of all membership and board meetings. Create copies of current agenda and previous membership meetings minutes and distribute same to attendees at each meeting. Keep records of all correspondence and non-financial records of CHF. May assume oversight of the Communications Committee at the discretion and request of the President.
- Treasurer – Responsible for the funds of the organization. Report to each membership meeting a summary of the funds status of the organization. Maintain accurate financial records of all receipts and disbursements. Work in conjunction with organization’s CPA. Work with the Neighborhood Support Program (NSP) Committee Chair to assure adherence to NSP requirements, method of payment (or repayment), reconcile planned and /or ctual expenditures, etc. Oversee receipt and disbursement of AIG Trust funds. Alert President to any upcoming recurring expenses, absence of expected invoices, etc.
College Hill Forum (CHF) Board of Directors
- President Emerita
- Community Liaisons:
- Government Liaison, Small Business, Community Gardeners and Neighborhood Support Program
College Hill Forum (CHF) Committee Chairs
- Communications Committee
- Education Committee
- Membership Committee
- Quality of Life Committee