Forum Meetings are held at 7pm every 4th Tuesday of the month except August and December. We will not meet in August or December. All College Hill residents, businesses and organizations are welcome to attend meetings.
Membership is not required to attend, however annual membership fees are only $5.00 per person or $7 for a family/household membership. Membership benefits include advance notice of community events, fundraisers and presentations as well as exclusive voting rights on motions and proposals.
The agenda for each meeting includes:
- Safety and crime prevention updates by District 5 police officers.
- Fire and medical emergency activities reports by College Hill’s Engine 51 firefighters.
- Information about any upcoming neighborhood events
- Development updates by CHCURC (College Hill Community Urban Redevelopment Corporation)
- Reports from other College Hill organizations
- Open for residents to speak on issues important to them, ask questions, get answers or assistance from the Forum.
- Guest speakers and/or presentations about topics of interest to College Hill residents and businesses
The Forum meeting are hybrid meetings. That is, the Forum has resumed in-person meetings which will be held at the College Hill Recreation Center located at 5545 Belmont Avenue. Zoom connections are also available for those who prefer to attend the meeting virtually.